Grant access for a contact to create their interactive videos under their own company while retaining Company Owner control and access.
Maybe you are an agency that is managing multiple customer accounts; a real estate team with multiple agents; or a brand with managing staff for regional accounts that roll up under a single parent account. In this article, we'll show you how to create and manage multiple company accounts on Ghost.
1. Sign into the Parent Account on your Ghost Admin Dashboard and open your menu on the left of your screen. From here, head to the Profile page.
2. From your Profile, under 'Your Companies,' select '+ Add New Company.'
3. Provide your new Child Company with a name. You will then be asked to provide the website domain for your company and to add the Ghost Core Script to your website. If you have already done this or would prefer to complete later, you can select 'I'll do this later.'
4. You will then be brought to the Admin Dashboard homepage for your new Child Company. You can verify this by checking the Company Name at the top right corner of your screen.
From here, open your menu and navigate to the Settings page.
5. At the bottom of the Settings page under 'Users,' you will now see that you are the Owner of your new Child Company.
Select 'Invite User' to invite a member of your team to join your company. Doing so will trigger a pop-up window where you can provide the individual's email to invite them to create their account.
Once the user has set up their account, they will be able to create and manage their interactive video content on Ghost, as well as maintain their own performance reporting- all while still allowing you to have full Owner permissions.
Now, if you navigate back to your Profile page, you will see this new Child Company has been added to your profile. You can easily navigate between the Parent / Child companies by clicking the Company Name in the top right corner of your screen.
Reach out to our friendly support team!
Via email at [email protected]
Using our live chat option, which can be found by clicking on the purple chat icon